Contemporary apartment living near the village heart.
Tucked away in a beautifully maintained and landscaped boutique development, this wonderfully spacious one bedroom apartment offers all the delights of Annandale living at the doorstep. Around the corner from Booth Street's cafe society and just footsteps to an array of local shops, this urban retreat showcases stylish neutral tones, chic contemporary appointments and quality bespoke updates.
- Spacious flowing design with open plan lounge/dining & kitchen
- Expansive semi-enclosed terrace for all-weather entertaining
- Stylish custom-built storage & queen-sized wall bed in lounge
- Sleek CaesarStone kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
- Double bedroom with built-in opens on to a sunny courtyard
- Fully tiled contemporary bathroom with concealed laundry
- A/C, tile floors, security parking and storage
Perfect for those seeking the convenience of inner city living with a vibrant village atmosphere, the apartment is metres to buses to the city and Coogee and a short stroll to parkland and walking tracks to the harbour foreshore.
Unit = 78sqm
Parking = 16sqm
Total = 94sqm
Water = $173.40 per quarter (Approx.)
Council = $250.00 per quarter (Approx.)
Strata = $695.50 per quarter (Approx.)