Art Deco delight in lifestyle location
Full of warmth and character, this generous full brick Art Deco apartment is an appealing home or attractive investment with room to update. Set in a boutique single storey block of four residences, this welcoming home has the space and ambience of a semi in this lifestyle location between Leichhardt’s restaurant and shopping precinct and Petersham rail, cafes and village shops.
- Generous traditional lounge with original corner brick fireplace
- Spacious modern eat-in gas kitchen with integrated dishwasher
- Two good-sized bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobe
- Updated bathroom with bath and shower over, external shared laundry
- Large covered entertaining terrace and delightful shared garden
- Classic Art Deco charm with high ceilings and geometric cornices
- Beautiful original polished timber floors flow throughout the home
- Modernised and comfortable with options to add your own style
- 500m to Petersham station, RSL Club, cafes, restaurants and shops
- Footsteps to TAFE, Infants School, Fort St High and City buses
Exceptionally quiet yet ultra convenient, this Art Deco delight is an ideal entry to the Inner West lifestyle, investment or downsizer, close to everything and minutes to the City.
Internal area 68sqm (approx)