Top-Floor apartment enjoys city skyline views
Positioned within a small boutique block of just 12 apartments, this lovely haven is sure to tick a multitude of boxes for first homebuyers, couples as well as savvy investors.
Ready for immediate enjoyment, it also presents the exciting chance to renovate and further capitalise on the super central location.
- Living/dining flows to a covered balcony with City skyline outlooks
- Modern well-equipped kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, pantry
- Two bedrooms both with built-ins, master bed enjoys private balcony
- Tiled bathroom with bathtub, separate internal laundry with washbasin 2nd bed can be utilised as study/office, welcoming friendly complex
- Low-maintenance design over one level with scope to contemporise
- Reverse-cycle air, ceiling fans, neutral interiors, ample airy windows
- Village shops, eateries, excellent amenities are just minutes away
- Walk to plentiful parks, The Cooks River Cycleway and Dulwich Hill
- Easy stroll to Hurlstone Park Station, City buses plus local schools
- Internal 74sqm (approx) Car space 13sqm (approx) Total: 87sqm (approx)
Packed with potential, convenient and functional, this delightful property offers an abundance of lifestyle benefits, making it the perfect entry into this much-loved village community.
Strata Levies: $924.70 p/q Council Rates: $244.20 p/q (approx); Water Rates:$177.91 pq (approx).