Remarkably versatile semi on a generous block.
Originally a classic two bedroom Victorian semi, this freshly presented residence has been opened out to an provide additional living space/study, but can easily be reverted back to its traditional two bedroom design. Beautifully maintained, enhanced by modern updates and brimming with period appeal, the home is set on an unusually generous 177sqm block, offering exceptionally comfortable living now with future potential to extend either outwards or upwards (STCA).
- Elegant lounge room featuring a working cast iron fireplace
- Bright, stylish dine-in kitchen flows through to study/casual living
- Kitchen features timber cabinetry and stainless steel gas fittings
- Lovely sheltered timber deck on freestanding side of the house
- Deck descends gently to a courtyard and freestanding workshop
- Skylit double bedroom with full-width built-in robe, attic storage
- Timber floors, high ceilings with ornate centre roses, gas heating
From here, every conceivable amenity is only moments away. Walk to three different schools and a day care centre, saunter over to Booth Street's vibrant boutiques, cafes and restaurants and stroll down to the express bus stop and reach the CBD within 10 minutes.