Grand residence in exclusive Toxteth Estate
A sumptuous celebration of Victorian charm and contemporary flair, this meticulously transformed residence provides a sun-filled family haven of space, style and privacy. Beyond a stunning facade laced with beautiful sandstone detailing, this home retains its inherent ambience through high ceilings, timber floorboards, multiple fireplaces, picture rails, large windows and plantation shutters. Inviting fluidity between multiple in-outdoor spaces, it features an open living/dining room that flows to a covered terrace creating the perfect spot for entertaining family and friends all year-round.
- Formal front lounge and dining room, both feature beautiful fireplaces
- Relaxed living/dining with fireplace, opens via sliding bi-folds to terrace
- Designer caesarstone gas kitchen with European appliances, pantry
- Master bed with chic tiled ensuite, built-in wardrobes, lovely fireplace
- Additional double airy beds, both include built-ins, one with fireplace
- Flexible 4th bed or study, off-street parking with security gate and RLA
- Private tiled terrace with sky-light, shaded by a gorgeous frangipani tree
- Modern bathroom with freestanding bathtub, oversized frameless shower
- Ducted air-con and heating, great storage, external laundry with lavatory
- Elegant pendent lighting, ornate ceiling roses and pull-cord switches t/out
- Walk to Glebe Point Road shops, Glebe and Jubilee Light Rail, City buses
- Close to Parks, Blackwattle Bay, schools, Sydney Uni and Glebe Markets
Delivering an irresistible lifestyle location while exuding immense family appeal, this substantial residence will suit the growing modern family or serve as a lucrative investment opportunity.
Land Size: 475sqm