Contemporary loft-style living in the heart of Leichhardt
Placed in a leafy sought-after pocket of Leichardt, this sunny, bright and easy-to-maintain apartment offers exceptional convenience, being just a stone's throw away from the heart of Leichhardt village. Set at the rear of a modern security complex, it offers open-plan living/dining options flowing outdoors to a private terrace, ideal for soaking up the sun-filled northerly aspect.
- Beautifully presented loft-style design over two sun-filled levels
- Relaxed living/dining opens via glass sliders to alfresco terrace
- Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel Blanco appliances
- Upper bedroom with BIR's, louvre sky-light, rich hardwood floors
- Tiled bathroom with tub, two louvre skylights, integrated laundry
- North-facing terrace great for year-round entertaining and relaxing
- Neutral airy interiors througout, high ceilings and chic chandelier lighting
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning, video intercom, Bosch alarm system
- Stroll to Norton Street eateries, supermarkets, schools and local parks
- Minutes to City buses, Stanmore and Petersham Rail, Annandale village
Perfectly equipped with everything you need for an enviable low-maintenance lifestyle, this fantastic apartment will attract first homebuyers, executives as well as savvy investors looking to join this much-loved village community.
Strata levies: $729 p/q - Water rates: $186 p/q - Council rates: $260 p/q.