Savvy investment or first home, footsteps to Balmain village
An enviable opportunity to secure yourself a neat and tidy apartment with abundant lifestyle benefits. This top-floor unit is superbly located only footsteps to Balmain village enjoying a myriad of shops, cafes and restaurants. Convenience is at the door step with transport, amenities and harbour side parks all with close proximity.
Peacefully set back from the street in a lovely boutique block featuring a leafy northeast balcony, an inviting light-filled apartment awaits inside.
- Easy-care design, perfectly fine as is with scope to contemporise
- Comfortable separate living/dining space, opens to N-east balcony
- Well-equipped kitchen with granite benchtops and ample cabinetry
- Double-sized bed includes ensuite-style bathroom w/ bathtub, BIR's
- Internal laundry, high ceilings, carpet flooring, neutral airy interiors
- Well-maintained security building with intercom, set in idyllic pocket
- Allocated off-street car space with easy level access inside building
- Smart investment choice or first home in premium peninsula setting
- Stroll to supermarkets, pubs, fashion boutiques, Balmain markets
- Minutes to Elkington Park, Balmain Wharf, Dawn Fraser Baths
Combining comfort and supreme convenience this delightful home is ready to be enjoyed as is, or provides the perfect opportunity to stamp your own style on.
Unit Size: 49sqm. Parking: 14sqm. Total: 63sqm
Strata Levies - $790.71pq (approx) Council rates - $284.00pq (approx) Water rates - $174.21pq (approx)