Pristine contemporary family entertainer with a pool
Characterised by spacious light-filled interiors, quality finishes and inclusions and an indoor/outdoor flow, this Torrens Title duplex promises an exceptional family lifestyle over 580sqm. Occupying a deep level block with a coveted northeast-to-rear aspect, it's peaceful, private and ideal for entertaining. There's even a separate studio to accommodate guests. Central to Earlwood Shopping Centre, bus and rail transport and good schools, it's immaculate and ready to move straight into.
- Spacious living room, open plan kitchen/dining room, study
- CaesarStone bench tops, gas stainless steel Smeg appliances
- Upstairs casual living space, flexible studio with bathroom
- Generous bedrooms with built-in robes, pristine bathrooms
- Master suite with walk-in robe, private terrace and ensuite
- Powder room, ducted air conditioning, internal laundry room
- Single lock-up garage with internal access, further parking
- Backing onto Hughes Park, stroll to selection of primary schools
With summer approaching, the outdoor entertaining facilities, including a heated pool, covered and uncovered terraces, built-in barbeque and kitchenette, are sure to impress.
Internal Floorspace: 231sqm (approx.) Parking: 21sqm (approx.) External: 344sqm (approx.) Total: 596sqm (approx.)
Land Size: 580.7sqm (approx.)
Council Rates: $438 per quarter (approx.) Water Rates: $333 per quarter (approx.)