Art deco appeal, contemporary chic and inner city cool
A fantastic investment or fabulous lifestyle opportunity, this is your chance to secure a coveted urban retreat on the 'Paris end' of Potts Point, with this apartment in the historic Art Deco 'Esquire' building. Now converted into a chic contemporary city pad, the interiors are appointed with sleek contemporary finishes, and bathed in day-round natural light.
- Set in a tightly-held, picturesque boutique block of just 21 apartments
- Sun-drenched open plan, glass block feature wall dividing the kitchen
- Kitchen stylishly equipped with CaesarStone benches, Miele fittings
- Bedroom with built-in wardrobes and sleek shower ensuite bathroom
- Traditional high ceilings and original timber windows throughout
- Well-maintained security building with abundant Art Deco character
In the heart of Potts Point's cosmopolitan cafÃ©-dining precinct, with hip eateries, delis and boutique shops at the door, from here you're just a brief stroll to the harbour foreshore, Woolloomooloo Wharf, Kings Cross station and just 2km from the CBD.
Strata levies: $1,344,56 pq (approx); Council rates: $243 pq (approx); Water: $174pq (approx)
Unit Size: 30sq.m
Rental return: $475pw