Exciting renovation opportunity in beautiful bayside location
Bursting with exciting potential and rustic charm, this original double-brick home is set on a level 411sqm corner block whilst being perfectly positioned just footsteps from beautiful Iron Cove and the famous Bay Run.
- Spacious floorplan across one flowing level awaiting transformation
- Separate living and dining options, original working brick fireplace
- Humble kitchen with electric cooktop, pantry, ripe to contemporise
- Two double-sized bedrooms, tiled airy bathroom includes bathtub
- Timber floorboards, ceiling fans, patterned ceilings, stained glass
- Explore potential for 2nd level to capture stunning water views (STCA)
- Internal laundry, flexible sunroom/home office opens to rear gardens
- Low-maintenance sunny lawns with outdoor lavatory, garden/tool shed
- Single lock up garage plus ample off-street parking, dual side access
- Walk to local shops, City buses, Nield Park and Dobroyd Aquatic Club
Offered to the market for the very first time in decades, explore the endless possibilities to renovate or rebuild your very own contemporary family residence.
Land size: 411sqm