Breathtaking views and the harbour at your doorstep.
Perched at the tip of an exclusive peninsula, this apartment basks in breathtaking views over a beautiful stretch of the harbour from its idyllic position in a waterfront boutique block. North facing towards Balls Head Bay and privately tucked away at the rear of a picturesque period building, its bright, generous interiors display an elegant array of traditional details, stylish modern updates and scope to further personalise to taste.
- Just metres from Birchgrove ferry wharf and Yurulbin Park
- One of just seven in the block, it features its own private entry
- Communal gardens meandering down to the water's edge
- Living area opens to a sunny patio with perfect harbour views
- Separate dining room with polished terrazzo concrete floors
- Timber floorboards, ornate high ceilings, timber plate rails
- Oversized timber kitchen, bathroom w/ internal laundry facilities
- Two generous bedrooms with French windows & picture rails
Truly one of the Inner West's most secluded, spectacularly located apartments, this stunning property is nevertheless remarkably convenient, with rapid, easy access to the city via ferry and Balmain village shops, restaurants and cafes walking distance away.
Strata Levies : $1,211 p/q (Approx)