Stylish, sunlit and versatile entertainer.
Brilliantly recreated with an eye for detail and stylish, functional modern living, this surprisingly spacious multi-level home is one of a pair of handsome period terraces, tucked away on the eastern end of Darling Street. Elegantly laid out with family entertaining in mind, it offers a choice of flowing indoor/outdoor living spaces, as well as the possibility for completely private, self-contained accommodation downstairs.
- Light drenched open plan with distinct living and dining areas
- Glass bi-folds spill out on to a relaxing timber alfresco terrace
- Downstairs bedroom & rumpus with wet bar and spa ensuite
- Downstairs has private access from secluded garden courtyard
- Sleek stone topped kitchen with high calibre gas appliances
- Spacious, ultra-private loft bedroom with skylight windows
- Timber floorboards, A/C throughout, outlets for gas heating
- Side street access to a carport with automatic roller door
In one of Sydney's most desirable lifestyle addresses, every conceivable amenity is strolling distance away. Take advantage of city transport at your doorstep, plus a fabulous array of cafes, restaurants, hotels and local schools, harbourfront parks and ferries all within a few minutes walk.