Light-filled entertainer on Drummoyne's premier east side
Positioned on Drummoyne's premier east side within a stroll to ferry transport, this townhouse promises a superb lifestyle. Flowing over two levels and bathed in natural light, the sleek timber floorboards and high vaulted ceilings give the home its character while two separate living spaces and indoor/outdoor entertaining make it a wonderful place to live. Enjoying peace, privacy and leafy outlooks with water glimpses, it's close to cosmopolitan eateries and Birkenhead Point shopping.
- Spacious living/dining room with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Outdoor entertaining terrace enjoying a tranquil leafy setting
- Kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops
- Separate casual living room or sun-drenched study upstairs
- Bedrooms with built-ins, bathroom with bathtub
- Additional powder room/WC on the ground floor
- Internal laundry room, double lock-up garage with storeroom
- Convenient to bus and ferry transport, shops and supermarkets
- Central to the North Shore and Inner West on Parramatta River
Situated within a small block of only 11 townhouses and supported by highly efficient strata management and a well-managed strata committee, this home will appeal to a range of buyers, including professional couples, young families and astute investors.
Strata Levies: $806 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $172 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $331 per quarter (approx)