Ground-floor garden haven in immaculate resort-style complex
Tucked away to the rear of the exclusive Huntley's Cove Estate, this wonderful apartment offers a haven of modern functionality, easy-care living and resort-style luxury. Focused around a spacious living/dining area flowing to a covered terrace with leafy lawns, it also includes fabulous facilities featuring a gymnasium, swimming pool, tennis court, landscaped gardens plus on-site cafe all at your fingertips.
- Low-maintenance design filled with plenty of natural sunshine
- Combined living/dining opens via glass sliders to terrace/lawns
- Granite kitchen w/ gas cooking, Smeg appliances and cabinetry
- Master with ensuite including tub, huge WIR, opens to outside
- Private low-maintenance fenced garden
- Additional double bedroom with built-ins, also opens to garden
- Adjoining bathroom, separate internal laundry with washbasin
- Good storage, ducted reverse-air, gas outlets, security intercom
- Internal lift access, double parking, pristine complex
- Walk to local shops, City buses, Huntley's Point Wharf and parks
This apartment serves up an irresistible lifestyle and is sure to attract the attention of first homebuyers, executives and astute investors seeking an unparalleled existence.
Apartment including garden: 230sqm Parking: 34sqm Total: 264sqm
Strata leves: $1,503 p/q (approx) Council rates: $281 p/q quarter (approx Water rates: $168 p/q (approx)