Immaculate ground floor apartment in historic building
Nestled on the ground floor of a charming 1880's heritage building, this northwest sun-drenched apartment has been tastefully renovated throughout whilst retaining its original character and charm. As one of only eight apartments, this magnificent apartment presents the perfect opportunity for professionals, retirees and investors alike.
- High ceilings, wide polished floorboards, enormous bay window & grand feature fireplace
- Fully renovated kitchen with gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher and chefs pantry
- Spotless fully tiled bathroom with glass framed walk-in shower, vanity & mirrored medicine cabinet.
- Original features abound including a feature fireplace, picture rails, chandelier & ceiling rose
- Ground floor apartment with easy access
- Secure building with video intercom entry
- Only a short stroll to transport to the City CBD, Punch Park and Balmain Village.
Enjoying the lifestyle opportunities of both Balmain and Rozelle communities, this apartment makes a delightful home within in a prized Balmain Peninsula setting.
Internal Floorspace: 52sqm (approx.)
Strata Fees: $990 incl. water (approx.) Council Rates: $260
Potential Rental Return: $440-$480 (approx.)
Purchase Strata Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/strata-inspection-report/Balmain/2041/NSW/175-S...