Oversized Federation terrace perfect for the growing family (access via Arundel Street)
Renovated and stylishly appointed throughout, this attractive Federation terrace is a deceptively spacious home in a secluded yet truly convenient city fringe location. It features a classic tuck pointed brick facade and a light-filled 2-storey layout with a northerly rear aspect.
- Elevated position with pleasant outlook across to the university campus
- Large proportions throughout with generous formal and casual areas
- High ornate ceilings, polished timber floors, marble fireplaces & guest w.c.
- Contemporary stone topped kitchen with quality finishes and gas appliances
- A sunlit rear courtyard with secure auto-gated car access
- Spacious upper-level bedrooms, two bathrooms & a main with enclosed verandah
The home presents the perfect opportunity for a growing family, with an array of transport options to Sydney's CBD moments from your door, and just minutes' walk from Glebe Point Road cafe and retail precinct, Victoria Park Pool and Broadway Shopping centre.