Parkside living in superb locale
Surrounded by the park-like lawns and gardens of the highly regarded 'Somerset Mews' development, this apartment represents an ideal Balmain lifestyle, set only metres from the harbour's edge at White Bay and a stroll to Darling Street boutiques and eateries. Ready for immediate enjoyment, its interiors embrace a sunlit open plan design and stylish modern fixtures and finishes.
- Flowing living, dining and kitchen enclosed by floor-to-ceiling glass
- All-weather balcony overlooking gardens, sized for alfresco dining
- Contemporary CaesarStone kitchen, stainless steel Smeg gas fittings
- Oversized bedroom with generous built-in robes, fully-tiled bathroom
- Reverse cycle A/C to living and bedroom, stylish timber look flooring
- Secure undercover parking, internal laundry adjoining the kitchen
Residents of Somerset Mews enjoy access to a superb array of recreational amenities including a 25m heated lap pool, a spa, sauna and gym. Its prestigious waterside position is footsteps to scenic foreshore parkland as well as regular express transport to the CBD.
Unit: 58sqm (including balcony) Parking: 15sqm Total: 73sqm
Strata Levies: $1,142.17 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $168.38 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $284.00 quarter (approx)