Stylish contemporary entertainer set to a leafy backdrop
Flowing over two levels, this light-filled townhouse is an urban sanctuary offering fresh modern style in a peaceful leafy setting. Crisp white walls and parquetry floors set the tone for elegance while the vast open plan indoor/outdoor spaces make it perfect for relaxed entertaining. Enviably placed within a stroll to Birchgrove Park, ferry transport, and foreshore reserves, it promises a cosmopolitan lifestyle accessible to schools and vibrant Balmain shops, eateries and nightlife.
- Spacious living/dining room and quality kitchen with servery
- Granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- Terracotta-tiled outdoor entertaining terrace in leafy surrounds
- Double bedrooms with built-in robes, main with a balcony
- Bright fully tiled bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
- Laundry room with WC, reverse-cycle air conditioning, garage
- Ferry transport at end of street to whisk professionals into CBD
- Easy walk to recreational options including Dawn Fraser Baths
Offering a dream Sydney lifestyle in a waterfront street surrounded by historic homes, this lovely townhouse is ready to move straight into and enjoy or rent out immediately.
Townhouse including courtyards: 134sqm. Garage: 16sqm. Total: 150sqm (approx)
Strata Levies: $984.75 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $238.17 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $200 per quarter (approx)