A substantial residence in a premier locale
A large residency with a separate artitist studio on a corner block, enjoying a quiet leafy setting. The property offers immense space and versatility in its sprawling floorplan. Explore the exciting opportunity to further enhance and accommodate extended family, reap the rewards of rental income or redesign into your dream family home.
- Generous in-outdoor floorplan bathed in plentiful sunlight across three levels
- Inviting comfortable lounge includes original fireplace and ornate ceiling rose
- Dine-in kitchen with gas cooktop, timber cabinetry, pantry, leadlight windows
- Master bedroom includes fireplace, opens via french doors to leafy balcony
- Dual-level architect designed studio w/ open-plan living/dining, 1 bathroom, separate entrance
- Timber floors, high ceilings, exposed sandstone walls, warm cedar detail
- Freestanding to one side, flexible attic storage, oversized double garage
- Private sunny courtyard plus additional rooftop terrace w/ elevated views
- Walk to Glebe Village, City buses, Glebe Light Rail, John Street Reserve, close to abundant eateries, local schools, amenities & Sydney University
- Land size approx 245sqm
Whether you are looking to move in, invest or renovate, this character home represents an excellent prospect to secure a brilliant asset whilst tapping into everything this coveted suburb has to offer. Presented to the market for the first time in 45 years, it is a unique opportunity for those seeking the perfect combination of location, size and irresistible potential.