Polished character in premium position
Presenting "Etonhurst" circa 1920, impecabbly polished character Federation home in premium position.
Painstakingly renovated to showcase beautiful decorative features, this freestanding full brick Federation brick home is the perfect combination of classic character and contemporary quality.
Move in and enjoy elegant entertaining and family lifestyle, with potential to extend on the level 576sqm block (STCA) in this soughtafter tree-lined avenue.
- Charming central lounge with ornate ceiling and marble and jet master fire place
- Spacious dining or casual living flows to covered entertaining deck
- Quality eat-in gas Gelosa kitchen with stone benchtops & ILVE and BOSCH appliances and extensive storage
- Three double bedrooms, stylish fully tiled bathroom, laundry with WC
- Expansive fully fenced garden with level lawns, two car gated parking
- Decorative plaster ceilings, ornate cornices polished timber floors
- Three fireplaces, harlequin glass windows and gas bayonet heating
- Ideally located for family lifestyle, close to parks and leisure facilities and premium public and private schools including PLC
- 15 mins walk to rail, metres to City, and Inner West buses
This picture perfect home has a contemporary light and airy ambience while retaining all the charm of an earlier era.
Quality renovated and impeccably presented, it's a polished gem in this quiet yet convenient family friendly Inner West location.