A substantial family residence in premier location.
Relax in light-filled living and indoor/outdoor entertaining in this peaceful waterside location. This immaculately renovated and extended two-storey family home offers the perfect combination of classic character and modern comfort for today's lifestyle. A stone's throw to the Bay Run and waterfront parkland on Iron Cove, this quiet avenue of older homes is a sought after Inner West location with schools, buses and shops nearby and easy access to the City.
- All the character and grace of an earlier era is complemented with contemporary style and convenience for today's more relaxed lifestyle.
- Original high ceilings with decorative cornices and polished timber floors.
- Elegant traditional lounge with gas log fireplace with decorative tiles.
- Expansive casual living and dining with bay window opens to generous covered entertaining deck and level garden.
- Quality gas kitchen features granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
- Two ground floor bedrooms plus three upper level bedrooms with built-ins and carpet, master opening to balcony with panoramic City skyline views.
- Two full bathrooms, upper level bathroom with separate toilet, laundry with third toilet.
- 370sqm block with side driveway to gated parking at rear of property.
- A great location for family lifestyle, footsteps to Nield Park and the Bay Run, sailing and rowing clubs, walking and cycling tracks around Iron Cove.
- A few minutes walk to well-respected Russell Lea Infants School and convenient to a number of public and private high schools.
- Buses at door to Five Dock, Chiswick, Drummoyne and the City, a few minutes drive to the Inner West's best shopping and dining locations and the City.
All the hard work's been done so you can enjoy the space, elegance and lifestyle offered by this expansive home in this prized position.