History, heart and potential in prime location
Sitting in a leafy and quiet street with a sought-after address, this immensely flexible freestanding home is rich with character and undeniable potential. Offered for the first time in 30 years, it is bursting with heart and soul, and eagerly awaits the next owners to make new memories. Deceptive in size, it offers endless options to create your dream home.
- Versatile floorplan offers the exciting chance to renovate and redesign
- Multiple living and dining options featuring original tessellated fireplaces
- Well equipped kitchen includes gas cooking and pantry, scope to update
- Master bed with built-ins, original fireplace, beautiful leadlight windows
- 1 bed, 1 bath teenage retreat or separate accommodation with own entry
- Three tiled bathrooms plus separate internal laundry and spa bath
- Flexible loft spaces can be utilised as bedrooms or study spaces
- High ceilings, timber floors, hand-painted windows, ample attic storage
- Private N-facing courtyard with garden shed plus upper leafy deck
- Close to shops, schools, buses, waterside parks, Birkenhead Shopping
Unique opportunity to secure a premium address in a popular suburb, with the inspiring potential to integrate contemporary features and completely transform.
Land Size: 281sqm (approx)