Creative opportunity in parkside seclusion.
Bring your builder, bring your architect, bring your imagination. This traditional freestanding weatherboard cottage is the renovation challenge or redevelopment opportunity you've been waiting for. The wide 245sqm block with rear street access and a lock-up garage, offers a range of options to create your dream home or investment (subject to Council Approval). Set in a secluded street adjoining O'Connor Reserve, it's a few minutes walk to City buses, Rozelle's thriving cafe and restaurant strip, weekly markets and schools. Buy in to this Inner West hotspot and make your vision a reality.
- Double-fronted weatherboard cottage with tiled roof and front verandah
- Modernised over the years but now in need of major renovation
- Central lounge, rear dining and gas kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two front bedrooms with high ceilings plus third bedroom off living room
- Renovation-ready bathroom with bath and shower over
- Kitchen opens to partially-intact deck with steps down to external laundry
- Private, fully-fenced garden with paved terrace areas and garden beds
- Rear pedestrian access and lock-up garage from Elizabeth Street
- Charming street of character cottages with little through traffic
- Adjacent homes have been renovated/extended with upper storey
- In the Rozelle Public School catchment, easy access to high schools
- Close to walking and cycling paths, the Bay Run and waterfront parks
- Lilyfield light rail nearby. Minutes bus, ride or drive to the City
Seize the opportunity to buy into this secluded yet super central location and explore the options to capitalise on the generous block in this premium parkside position.