Abundant potential with dual street frontage on 246sqm block
On the market for the first time in 56 years, this home presents a rare and exciting opportunity to renovate or rebuild (STCA) in a prized position. Its proximity to Leichhardt makes walking to vibrant Norton Street and the Italian Forum for shopping, dining or entertainment a breeze, while its central location is convenient to popular Inner West suburbs, including Balmain, Rozelle, Annandale and Glebe. Poised for an update, it's time to capitalise on this location.
- Double garage with rear lane access, 246sqm (approx.) block of land
- Eat-in kitchen, gas stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Generous living room upon entry, air conditioning and gas bayonets
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom with bathtub and separate WC, laundry
- Convenient to transport, including City buses and Light Rail
- Stroll to childcare centres, primary schools and high schools
- Sought-after location for those who love the Inner West
Brimming with potential, you can create your dream home or develop the block (STCA), all within a stroll to the cosmopolitan delights of the Inner West.