Elegant period home in prized location.
Beautifully preserved this grand home showcases impeccable aesthetic and craftsmanship of yesteryear. Impressively proportioned over two generous levels, the residence also offers spacious gardens and a sunny rear courtyard with pergola. A series of beautifully presented formal and casual living and dining spaces occupy the ground floor, while upstairs is dedicated to five plush bedrooms. Delightful period features accentuate the homes inherent grandeur, including high ceilings, marble fireplaces, bay windows, ornate touches and polished timber floors. Elegance abounds in this rarely offered home that retains irresistible classic appeal. Located in a desirable area that combines peaceful ambience with a sought after Glebe Village lifestyle. Close to good schools, cafe culture, shopping, parklands and swift access to the CBD.
- Grand facade leading to huge formal living, formal dining
- Beautiful intact and restored period features throughout
- Second level houses five bedrooms. Master bedroom with en-suite and study
- Double lock up garage
- Main bathroom with claw foot tub and separate shower
- Mature front gardens bordering sweeping lawns
- Rear courtyard with pergola entertaining
- Balcony on upper level with leafy outlook
- Three ornate fireplaces, reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Internal laundry, ground floor shower & W.C
- Spacious timber kitchen
Land Size: 420 sqmCouncil rates: $389.10 p/q