Original cottage on 315sqm with two street frontage.
Abounding with possibilities this original cottage-style home is set on a deep block with a sundrenched rear to east aspect. A freestanding facade with front gardens and covered porch transition to interiors offering soaring high ceilings, a spacious lounge with adjoining dining and four bedrooms. This residence would suit family living or be perfect for an exciting redevelopment or renovation. Outside enjoy spacious rear gardens, a dedicated entertaining area and a garage with rear lane access. Placed moments away from verdant Blackmore Park and an easy stroll to the shopping and dining of Norton St. Cbd access is swift via the West City Link. This home presents value and potential.
- Generous outdoor areas ready to develop gardens
- High ceilings throughout
- Four bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with adjoining dining nook
- Updated gas kitchen
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Laundry, storage room, garden shed, garage via rear lane access
- Older style home ready for further updating
- Exciting lifestyle area near good schools, shops, transport, parks
- Land size approximately 315sqm