Spacious family living in East Drummoyne
Spread across two expansive and light-filled levels, this family-sized duplex enjoys a lifestyle of perfect privacy and effortless entertaining, featuring multiple alfresco spaces and beautifully landscaped, low maintenance gardens. Immaculately presented and appointed with high-quality finishes and elegant inclusions throughout, it embraces a supremely flexible floorplan, easily adapted to a variety of family living configurations.
- Spacious open plan family room plus an additional lounge or 4th bedroom
- Family living/dining flows to a sweeping alfresco terrace with district views
- Wraparound landscaped gardens, paved courtyard, koi pond water feature
- Open plan kitchen, ideal for entertaining, fitted with quality Miele appliances
- Grand master bedroom adjoining a private balcony and ensuite bathroom
- Stylishly renovated ensuite with Travertine tiles, spa and monsoon shower
- Internal access to double lock-up garage
- Guest w/c, high ceilings, timber floors, ducted air-conditioning
In a quiet yet incredibly central waterside location, this property occupies one of the most sought-after addresses in Drummoyne, just a few minutes stroll to Birkenhead Point's shopping centre, waterfront parkland and ferry wharf and walking distance to Drummoyne's boutique village shops and cafes.
Land Size: 278sqm (approx.) Council Rates: $303 per quarter (approx.)
Purchase Pest & Building Report:- https://reports.jimsbuildinginspections.com.au/building-inspection-repor...