Freestanding character home in premier locale
Exuding period character, this charming double-brick home is steeped in classic beauty. Presenting a well-designed floorplan, it is been beautifully attuned for family living, while still providing the privilege to stamp your own style. Keeping a watchful eye on children in the backyard is made easy from the living that merges smoothly to an outdoor patio. Fit for family fun, relaxing or entertaining, the backyard is embraced by leafy trees providing all-important privacy and shade on those sunny afternoons.
- Set on a large and level 393sqm block within a lovely tree-lined street
- Designated dining flows to spacious living featuring pot-belly stove
- Updated sky-lit kitchen with gas cooking, timber cabinetry and pantry
- Master bed with fireplace, large built-in robes, opens to front balcony
- Additional double beds, both include built-ins, 2nd bed with built-in desk
- Tiled bathroom with spa bath, 2nd bathroom with integrated laundry
- Timber paneled ceilings, decorative plasterwork, leadlight windows
- Large single garage with room for storage, ample off-street parking
- Walk to City buses, abundant local parks and the Cooks River
- Close to Burwood shops, cafes, restaurants and great schools
Set in a tightly held and much loved location with easy access to village shops, parks, local schools and transport, a truly enviable lifestyle awaits.