Art deco garden apartment
Set on the ground floor of a small Art Deco block of just 8, this stylish apartment features a private leafy garden ideal alfresco enjoyment. Conveniently located just footsteps to Darling Street, this garden apartment is a rare gem.
- Open living/dining flows to rear garden and courtyard
- Lush garden sanctuary offers private space to relax or entertain
- Modern kitchen with granite benches, ample cabinetry, pantry
- Airy double-sized beds, both with ceiling fans and large windows
- Mosaic bathroom with frameless shower and shared laundry facilities
- Flowing floorplan enjoys modern updates
- High ceilings, white-washed floorboards, picture rails throughout
- Beautiful Art Deco building with security intercom, pet-friendly
- Steps to boutiques, restaurants, pubs, Balmain market, parks
- Walk to buses, Thames Street Ferry.
Tucked away at the back of the block, it's very quiet and peaceful yet everything you need is within easy reach. Balmain village is just around the corner and transport is on the doorstep for a quick City commute. If a harbourside walk or a great coffee at a local cafe is on the cards, it's all an easy stroll or bike ride away.
Internal size – 57sqm Courtyard – 80sqm approx
Strata Levies: $584 p/q approx. Water: $267 p/q approx.
Purchase a strata report here: https://www.eyeon.com.au/strata-inspection-report/BALMAIN/2041/NSW/243-M...