Freestanding federation in premium location.
Tranquility is just the beginning for this charming double-brick Federation beauty. A lovely bayside haven, it is situated just footsteps away from the Bay Run, parks, transport, schools and Norton Street delights. The upper deck beckons the morning paper or a relaxing coffee whilst admiring sparkling water glimpses. Beautifully kept throughout, this home holds classic charisma yet invites the potential for alterations if desired.
- Three spacious bedrooms, main with water glimpses
- Upper bedroom with ensuite & kitchenette, scope for dual-living
- Tessellated entrance with lovely terrace screened by beautiful Magnolia Tree
- Inviting lounge room enjoys large airy windows with shutters, ornate ceilings
- Kitchen with Brushbox benchtops, leadlight windows, pantry and wine cellar
- Rear dining/sunroom opens to leafy courtyard perfect for alfresco enjoyment
- Flooring is mainly Brush Box with some Pine. Kitchen cupboards are Tasmanian Oak
- Cedar bathroom includes bathtub, separate internal laundry w/ smart shelving
- Single undercover carport with rear access via Perry Lane, level access inside
- Exceptional storage throughout, ceiling fans, reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Walk to Orange Grove School, Leichhardt North Light Rail, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre & Child care centres
Nestled in a peaceful pocket
Land Size: 191sqm (approx)