Stylish terrace in blue ribbon location
Nestled in a quiet tree-lined street, just steps from Annandale village and a myriad of lifestyle luxuries, this superbly renovated terrace offers space, fabulous livability and loads of family appeal. Deceptive in size, it enjoys a spacious design over three sun-filled levels with many surprises throughout.
There is also the additional allure of attractive DA approved plans to further enhance with another entertainment balconies, swimming pool, garden landscaping and brand new garage.
- Set on a deep 184sqm parcel of land, beautiful leafy tessellated entrance
- Chic kitchen with dining space, Smeg gas cooktop, eat-in bench, pantry
- Lower retreat/living/media room with concrete floors, opens to gardens
- Four large bedrooms in total, third bedroom opening onto balcony
- Generous master with WIR, study nook & balcony capturing pleasant outlook
- 2ND bathroom with freestanding Casalusso tub, oversized frameless shower
- Private easy-care lawns with gate access to Hogan Park, Blackwattle Bay Walk
- Heated floors and towel racks in both bathrooms, separate internal laundry
- Ducted air-con t/out, already wired for future intercom and security services
- Polished timber floors, high patterned ceilings, freshly painted throughout
- Wide frontage, single lock-up garage with rear access via Nelson Lane
- Walk to Light Rail, Rozelle Bay, Bicentennial Park, schools and Tram Sheds
Completely re-designed from top to bottom, this stunning home is the ultimate family package, promising an irresistible lifestyle with superb accessibility to the very best of Annandale village living.
Land Size: 184sqm (approx)