Spectacular contemporary design with peaceful garden sanctuary.
In an exemplary display of modern design, this stunning residence flaunts an aura of sophisticated style worthy of the glossy pages of an interior magazine. Finished to the highest standard, every detail in this home is a study in relaxed refinement. From the high vaulted ceilings, exceptional use of glass to the painted timber floors and designer touches throughout. With a flowing kitchen/dining/living, in-outdoor living is made easy with sliding bi-folds opening to a gorgeous garden sanctuary. This is the perfect retreat for effortless year-round entertaining or relaxing in total peace and privacy.
- Stylish dining with on-trend drop pendant lighting, flows to spacious living
- Bontempi Kitchen with Wolf gas cooktop/steamer, Corian benches, clever pullout pantry
- Covered terrace with BBQ gas outlet leads to lush courtyard with water fountain
- Master with WIR, air-con, balcony with views to Centrepoint Tower/ Anzac Bridge
- Mezzanine study, 2nd bed/home office with City views, 3rd bed with walk-in robe
- Two designer Rogerseller bathrooms, both with large frameless showers, one with sky-light
- Air-con throughout bedrooms, internal laundry with washbasin
- Abundant use of light-filling windows allows natural all-day sun to fill the home
- Central heating system, full-greywater system, large garden shed plus lavatory
- Large single remote garage with additional storage space and internal access
While it's difficult to ever imagine leaving this exquisite home, the neighbourhood will prove too tempting, with Darling Street and its many eateries, bars, boutiques and transport options situated only a street away plus excellent City accessibility, this is an irresistible opportunity that should not be missed.
Land size - 164 sq.m (approx.)