A spacious residence on 286sqm
Mere footsteps from the cosmopolitan shopping and dining scene of Darling Street, this charming attached residence (c1860) is blessed with a magical established garden oasis, making it a wonderful alfresco entertainer.
Exuding a classic appeal, the two-storey residence offers a versatile floorplan which can be utilised as desired, with scope to reconfigure the home.
Relax and unwind in your private garden sanctuary, immerse yourself in village life and enjoy the wonderful attractions for which Balmain is renowned.
- Main bed with ensuite and large terrace
- Gracious living and dining rooms three bedrooms with option of a fourth
- Ambient sun-filled family room
- Versatile home office
- Cleverly concealed study nook
- Solid timber kitchen, dishwasher
- Main bathroom with a bath
- Idyllic, shady cottage gardens
- Pergola-shaded dining area
- Rare parking for two cars
- Exposed interior brick walls
- Gas fire plus gas bayonet
- New roof 12 months ago