Stylish urban haven in Rhodes House warehouse conversion
Style, location and convenience combine in this fabulous apartment within the centre of vibrant Camperdown. Presenting an exciting opportunity, it is perfectly suited to savvy investors, downsizers or those looking to buy their first home. Sun-filled and spacious, the apartment boasts an open flowing floorplan that extends to a leafy balcony perfect for year-round enjoyment.
- Spacious living/dining opens via large glass sliders to leafy covered balcony
- Equipped open-plan kitchen with electric cooktop, ample cabinetry and pantry
- Loft-style double bed includes built in robes, deep storage alcove and built-in study desk
- Large tiled bathroom with shower plus equipped integrated laundry, washbasin
- Soaring ceilings, timber floorboards, shared storage available on each level
- Central urban living within the iconic Rhodes House Warehouse Conversion
- Security intercom, easy lift access, administration office, surveillance system
- Huge rooftop terrace enjoying expansive city views to Harbour/Anzac Bridge
- Tennis court, pool, gym, sauna, three BBQ areas, meeting/function rooms.
- Walk to Sydney Uni, RPA Hospital, excellent amenities, close to vibrant Newtown
Enjoying a peaceful rear position within the building, everything you need is literally on your doorstep, including supermarkets, city transport, leafy parks and plentiful local eateries. Providing the lifestyle convenience we all crave, this property is a must visit.
Land size; 76sq.m approx.| Strata Levies; $1,029 p/q approx.| Water Fees; $175 p/q approx.| Council Rates; $200 p/q approx.