Top floor art deco of excellent charm and privacy.
A superb lifestyle location within a stroll to Ashfield's trains, shops and restaurants gives this top floor Art Deco apartment in the 'OBAN' boutique block of four apartments outstanding appeal. It offers a great buying opportunity with generously proportioned interiors, many character details and some smart modern updates. Set on the top floor of an Art Deco style complex. This easy maintenance home is ideal for buyers or investors seeking a quality property in a sought-after position.
- Polished floors and high period ceilings throughout
- Good layout with separate lounge and dining areas
- Double-sized bedroom plus a large sunroom/study
- Well equipped kitchen fitted with gas appliances
- Good sized bathroom with full bathtub and shower
- Undercover car space
- Separate laundry on title
- Northerly side aspect that ensures lots of natural light
- In great condition with scope to update and add value
- Set within an immaculately maintained complex
Easy access to CBD, The Bay 'Run', Haberfield, Summer Hill, buses, trains and light rail.
Council rates: $266 pq (approx) Water: $185.83 pq (approx) Strata rates: Admin - $723.19 pq (approx) Sinking Fund - $437.50 p/q (approx
Internal: 57sqm Total: 76sqm