Unique house-like apartment in a resort-style building
With the feel of a house and the convenience of an apartment, this spacious entertainer boasts a unique indoor/outdoor style with three separate balconies. Surrounded by lush greenery with outdoor access from every living space and bedroom, stay in and relax in a peaceful, private and leafy setting or step out and enjoy award-winning manicured gardens and a communal outdoor pool. Its premier east side position places this home within a stroll to ferry, foreshore reserves and cafes.
- L-shaped living/dining room with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Covered alfresco entertaining terrace with leafy outlooks
- Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Bedrooms with built-in robes, master bathroom with bathtub
- Master suite with walk-through robe, ensuite, private balcony
- Internal laundry room, secure underground parking, storage
- Security entrance, lift access, desirable resort-style building
- Convenient to shops, supermarkets, and Birkenhead Point
- Pet friendly building
While well-presented and ready to move into or rent out, this apartment allows the scope to enhance and capitalise on its location and outstanding features.
Internal Floorspace Area: 112sqm External Area: 20sqm Parking: 18sqm Total: 150sqm (approx.)
Strata Levies: $1768 per quarter (approx.) Council Rates: $265 per quarter (approx.)