Traditional charmer in premium bayside enclave.
Rich in gracious charm and character, this early 1900's freestanding terrace provides a superb environment for the family to live and grow. Just steps to the tranquil waters of Hen and Chicken Bay and enjoying striking panoramas from its upper level, its substantial interiors are well laid out with versatility at its heart. Ready to enjoy as is, it provides scope to further enhance or personalise capitilising on its easy care lot, private rear gardens and impeccable setting a stroll to foreshore walk and bike paths, local shops and eateries, bus and ferry and close to a choice of fine public and private schools.
- Dual level floor plan, lounge room with original fireplace
- Dining room adjoins the gas kitchen, ample storage areas
- North to rear, all weather covered patio, paved terrace
- Five bedrooms rest across two levels, guest with sunroom
- Master bed with adjoining sunroom and superb bay vistas
- Sitting room/teen retreat, 3rd bed with kitchenette or bar
- Sympathetically extended maintaining its tradition
- High decorative ceilings, original timber flooring
- Picture rails, superb joinery throughout the home
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, single car space