Classically elegant family-sized terrace.
Spread across two sunlit levels, this double fronted traditional Victorian era terrace is a haven of space and privacy, offering plenty of living space both indoors and out. Overflowing with period character and charm and refreshed by quality modern updates throughout, it offers a ready-to-move-into, low maintenance retreat, in a whisper quiet tree-lined street only steps to parks, reserves and city transport.
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Rear lane access to a prized automatic double lock-up garage
- Formal lounge & dining rooms with elegant cast iron fireplaces
- Open plan kitchen/casual dining enclosed by timber/glass doors
- Timber alfresco deck, secure level lawn, secluded side courtyard
- Gas kitchen, quality modern appliances including dishwasher
- Spacious master bedroom opening on to a large Juliet balcony
- Spacious study, spa bathroom, high ceilings, timber floors, A/C
- Land size of 240sqm
In a tightly-held location, the home is strolling distance to the vibrant cafe society of Annandale village, moments to Glebe Harbour foreshore walks and footsteps to Forest Lodge Primary School.