Terrace home ready for its transformation.
Tucked into a side street providing a tranquil hideaway, this unpolished gem sits just moments from all the action. One of just two late 1800's terrace homes it has been partially stripped out awaiting its transformation boasting a deep lot with excellent privacy. It's well proportioned interiors feature a traditional floor plan which lends itself to a contemporary makeover and offers the ability to create an in/outdoor lifestyle. An exciting offering, stroll to the vast array of local cafes and eateries and enjoy a quick commute to the CBD.
- Spacious separate lounge, generous family dining room
- Partially removed original kitchen with gas cooktop
- Laundry fittings, classic well proportioned bathroom
- Two generous bedrooms, master with traditional balcony
- North eastern facing terrace, leafy streetscape vistas
- Timber flooring, high ceilings, original fireplaces
- Spacious rear yard walled from the neighbours
- Huge potential with the opportunity to extend (STCA)
Landsize = 114sqm