Classic bungalow in a quiet cul-de-sac
One of Five Dock's original Californian bungalows, brimming with old world character and charm, this single level residence represents an outstanding freestanding entry point into a sought-after setting. Enriched by contemporary updates and generous, child-friendly landscaped gardens, it provides further potential to customise and capitalise on classic appeal and an outstanding address, tucked towards the end of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac.
- Original timber floorboards, high ornate ceilings and leadlights
- Lounge with fireplace and double doors to a secluded side deck
- Open plan kitchen/dining with French doors to rear timber deck
- Private, fully-fenced lawns framed by lush established gardens
- Renovated eat-in CaesarStone kitchen, stainless steel gas fittings
- Original bathroom in need of updating, guest powder room
- Expansive built-ins in 2 bedrooms, plantation shutters, A/C
- Set on 336 sqm of land
Superbly situated within walking distance of every amenity, the property is footsteps to city transport and a stroll to Five Dock Leisure Centre and a vibrant array of village shops, cafes and eateries.