Classic bungalow in a quiet cul-de-sac
One of Five Dock's original Californian bungalows, brimming with old world character and charm, this single level residence represents an outstanding freestanding entry point into a sought-after setting. Enriched by contemporary updates and generous, child-friendly landscaped gardens, it provides further potential to customise and capitalise on classic appeal and an outstanding address, tucked towards the end of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac.
- Original timber floorboards, high ornate ceilings and leadlights
- Lounge with fireplace and double doors to a secluded side deck
- Open plan kitchen/dining with French doors to rear timber deck
- Private, fully-fenced lawns framed by lush established gardens
- Renovated eat-in CaesarStone kitchen, stainless steel gas fittings
- Original bathroom in need of updating, guest powder room
- Expansive built-ins in 2 bedrooms, plantation shutters, A/C
Superbly situated within walking distance of every amenity, the property is footsteps to city transport and a stroll to Five Dock Leisure Centre and a vibrant array of village shops, cafes and eateries.
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.