Gorgeous freestanding cottage with sun-drenched outdoor haven
Located in an immensely sought-after location, this classic weatherboard charmer is sure to capture hearts with its irresistible blend of contemporary design and beautiful character features.
Enjoying a stunning tessellated entrance; it opens into a spacious sanctuary providing the perfect balance of proportion, in-outdoor living/entertaining and relaxed style for modern everyday living.
- Generous light-infused design with cleverly placed sky-lights throughout
- Timber-panelled lounge with original fireplace flows to casual dining
- Granite kitchen with Ilve gas cooktop, rich timber cabinetry
- Three bedrooms all include BIR's and reverse-air, master enjoys feature fireplace
- Marble bathroom with freestanding clawfoot bathtub and separate shower, gas hot water system
- Set on a deep level 278sqm block
- Attic storage or additional retreat with ladder
- Landscaped North West garden with lush lawns, Koi fish pond, entertainers' terrace
- Tranquil covered outdoor lounge area, external laundry with excellent storage
- Newly polished floorboards, refreshed interiors, leadlight glass, ceiling roses
- Ample storage, ducted underfloor heating + reverse cycle air-con, alarm system, garden/tool shed
- Siemens self-cleaning oven, professional coffee machine
- Underfloor heating in bathroom, sand etched glazed windows, Italian Travertine in courtyard
Bursting with a multitude of lifestyle benefits, this home exudes broad appeal for those seeking convenient village living in a welcoming family-friendly setting. Located to embrace the best of this wonderful suburb, it is a short stroll to local supermarkets, buses, Birkenhead Point Shopping Centre and The Bay Run with great schools plus the City Ferry only minutes away.