Classic single level period home - lifestyle location.
Minutes walk to Stanmore station and a fantastic array of cafes and eateries, this attached period home offers an outstanding entry point into an increasingly desirable inner west location - ready to move into now with future scope to further update and add value. Beyond its gorgeous traditional facade, its interiors flow across a single level, brimming with appealing original details.
- High ornate ceilings and timber floorboards
- Generous central lounge flows through to separate dining room
- Oversized kitchen, neatly updated and offering abundant storage
- Private and sunny rear courtgarden for relaxed alfresco dining
- Two large bedrooms, fully tiled bathroom, guest powder room
- Rear lane access to a prized lock-up garage with storage
- Reverse cycle A/C, extensive underhouse storage/cellar space
- The approximate land size of this property is 183sqm
In a quiet street lined with historic residences, the home offers all the delights of Inner West living within an easy walk. Stroll to both trains and Parramatta Road buses, Weekley Park, St Michael's School and Stanmore village shops and supermarket.