Delightful Victorian terrace with excellent potential
Situated within a whisper-quiet street, yet just footsteps from the heart of Camperdown, this charming Victorian terrace promises an enviable urban lifestyle.
Instantly inviting, the potential to further update according to personal requirements is compelling, however the current home is comfortable as is.
- Spacious flowing layout with exciting potential to add a second level (STCA)
- Ideal orientation to the North allows the home to be filled with natural sunlight
- Bright living/dining opens to rear paved courtyard with covered entertaining
- Open-plan kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, ample cabinetry
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins, tiled sky-lit bathroom with bathtub + shower over
- Sky-lit attic w/ ladder, scope to convert into third bed/office/retreat
- Laminate timber floors throughout, high ceilings, leadlight windows, picture rails
- Gas bayonet, external laundry, scope for parking with rear lane access (STCA)
- Ideal for first time buyers, professional couples, investors alike
- Stroll to King Street, Newtown Station and parks with Sydney Uni only minutes away
Set on a 117 sq.m block, this is an exciting chance for those buyers looking to enter this incredibly popular community with the option to renovate and create their very own dream family home (STCA).