Private large townhome with outdoor appeal
Spread over four impressive levels, this sensational oversized townhome flaunts an exceptional layout that employs light, in-outdoor liveability and space to stunning effect, placing it firmly within a class of its own. Tucked towards the rear of the block, it is peaceful and private yet footsteps to shops, City transport, parks plus the newly completed Camperdown Commons.
- Spacious living/dining opens to large entertainers' terrace with sunshade
- Modern kitchen with marble benchtops, Bosch stainless steel gas cooktop and pantry
- Top-floor master retreat with ensuite, built-ins and clever storage alcove
- Additional double bedrooms, both include BIR's and access to 2nd terrace
- Tiled bathroom with deep bathtub and separate lavatory, internal laundry
- Zoned B4 mixed use
- Flexible ground level can be utilised as home office/rumpus or dual-living option
- Elegant on-trend interiors, polished floorboards, high ceilings, chic styling
- Wide staircase connecting levels, great use of storage throughout, ceiling fans
- Off-street parking with easy level access, perfect for families or investors
- Close to Newtown, Glebe, Sydney Uni, Victoria Park Pool, Broadway Shopping
This fabulous property is an irresistible package, equipped with all the necessary ingredients for an enviable modern existence. Ready to be enjoyed now, it holds compelling appeal for families, professionals and investors looking for superb lifestyle convenience.
Council Rates: $1040 per annum; Water Rates: $222 p/q; Strata Fee: $900 p/q Total size: 253 sqm