Stylish loft-style haven with open air garden terrace
Located in small block of just six, this warehouse inspired haven offers an enviable connection to the outdoors featuring a beautiful garden terrace, completely open to blue-sky views. Punctuated by high ceilings and large glass windows, its flowing interiors are bathed in natural light creating a lovely sense of space. Wonderfully private and peaceful, it's easy to feel a million miles away, yet you are right in the heat of vibrant Newtown.
- Open-plan living/kitchen/dining area flows to private garden terrace
- The terrace is the perfect spot to unwind or host casual barbeques
- Modern galley-style kitchen with pantry and ample cupboard space
- Oversized airy loft bedroom includes room for an ideal study area
- Stylish bathroom with marble vanity, large shower, integrated laundry
- First-floor setting, intercom, single lock-up garage, side-lane entry
- Chic polished concrete floors, excellent use of storage throughout
- Small building of six apartments, pet-friendly
- Equitable walk to both St Peters & Newtown Station, buses, Sydney Park, great amenities
- Steps to a myriad of eateries, Dendy Cinema, Enmore Theatre
Stylishly presented with industrial elements peppered throughout, this is a comfortable urban haven that exudes broad appeal. With a multitude of lifestyle delights on the doorstep, it truly is an irresistible location that ticks all the boxes.
Strata Levies: $795.05 p/q approx.| Council Rates: $213.20 p/w approx. Water Rates: $174.21 p/q approx.
1st Floor 47sqm (approx.) 2nd Floor 17sqm (approx.) Garage 17sqm (approx.) Total 81sqm. (approx.)