Renovated double fronted cottage with style & charm.
In a peaceful cul-de-sac this lovely period home has been attractively redeveloped retaining classic lines, timber floors and high ceilings whilst creating a contemporary residence with impeccable stylish presentation. Bright, open plan interiors connect with an impressive sun-dappled courtyard, perfect for summer entertaining.
Discover a sleek gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and CaesarStone bench tops, two double bedrooms, study and a bathroom with oversize bath. Enjoy the tranquil ambience afforded by this home, whilst making good use of the easy access to CBD transport, cafes, parklands, schools and Westfield shopping.
- Master bedroom on upper floor with adjoining study
- Open plan living and dining
- Period inclusions, fireplace with hardwood mantel, hardwood floors, lead light accents
- Quality contemporary kitchen, gas cooking, stone benches
- Glass bi-folds to the expansive alfresco courtyard
- Spacious contemporary bathroom with corner bath and vanity
- Walled facade enclosing front courtyard
- Internal laundry
- Smart integrated storage and integrated dining seating
- Down lighting and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Plentiful street parking
- Great alfresco living