Character home in a fabulously convenient locale.
Authentic character and charm abound in this freestanding residence, set behind a picturesque period facade in a quiet yet extraordinarily central and convenient locale. Spanning two levels, refreshed by modern updates, its interiors have been opened up to provide an invitingly flow from the living/dining areas to a relaxed alfresco setting.
- Generous lounge room with a Norseman combustion fireplace
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining flowing to a timber terrace
- Generous, secluded loft bedroom with adjoining study/office
- Oversized downstairs master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Timber kitchen, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Paved, private rear garden courtyard and under-house storage
- Updated bathroom with spa bath, A/C in living/master bedroom
- Roof replaced three months ago
In one of Leichhardt's most prized lifestyle address, the home offers a perfect upgrade from apartment life, with plenty of scope to your own personalised contemporary touches. Just metres from Norton Street shops, cafes and Memorial Park, it's a stroll to the soon to open light rail station and offers rapid access to City West Link and the CBD.