A grand home with style on 569sqm
Designed by renowned architect Neville Hampson (Boomerang - Elizabeth Bay) and superbly crafted on a generous 569sqm allotment, this luxury residence is just six kilometres from the city in the garden suburb of Haberfield.
Meticulously maintained and comprising two dwellings (main house and separate self-contained apartment), this home provides numerous living and entertaining options for the discerning buyer. Featuring vivid Art Deco detailing with a South American flair, the interiors evoke an exotic ambience while the formal and informal living spaces, indoor/outdoor entertaining, resort-style facilities and separate self-contained accommodation with large rooftop terrace ensures an outstanding family lifestyle. Across from Ashfield Park, it's a stroll to shops, cafes and city buses.
- High ornate ceilings, timber floors and architraves, leadlight windows
- Grand entrance vestibule, spacious formal living/dining room
- Open plan kitchen/dining flows to casual living and out to rear courtyard
- Gas stainless steel Ilve appliances and quality ASKO dishwasher
- Sunny northwest-facing sandstone courtyard with water feature
- Sauna/steam room, spa, double garage with rumpus or 'man cave' areas
- Master suite with dressing room, original bathroom with bathtub & shower
- Sandstone courtyard, well-maintained garden & high-security fences
- Self-contained apartment ideal for multi-generation families or tenants
- Stroll to Ashfield Park, Inner West favourite 'The Bay Run' & Hawthorne Canal
- Walk to Haberfield Public School, St Joan of Arc Catholic Primary School
- Take a short bus ride to Sydney's top Universities and private schools
Peaceful and private with potential for city skyline views if a second storey were added (STCA), this luxury residence is a historic gem in a prized location offering your choice of Sydney's best private school and universities at your doorstep and Sydney's CBD just six kilometres away.
Land Size: 569sqm (approx.)