Double front single level cottage in blue ribbon locale
This gorgeous original workers cottage reveals updated light- washed interiors whilst retaining the elegant features of yesteryear. A spacious private courtyard allow plentiful outdoor living. A short stroll to shopping, bus & ferry transport and Birchgrove park delivering the village lifestyle the area is renowned for.
- Three spacious bedrooms each with built-in robes
- Bright living room with original fireplace
- Connecting dining room + contemporary kitchen
- Bathroom with separate bath + shower, internal laundry
- Large alfresco courtyard with exciting scope for revision
- Fully updated interiors, feature lighting, fans throughout
- Polished timber floors, fireplace, romantic verandah
- French provincial kitchen with glass splash backs, European appliances & induction cooking
- Quiet residential enclave moments to vibrant village
This rare historic offering is flanked by two exceptional harbourside parklands with immediate access to city ferries. It is also only moments to the heart of Balmain Village. Discover peninsula living at it's best.
Land size 202 sqm